Whether or not it’s a cushy, melt-in-your-mouth gulab jamun soaked in sinful sugar syrup or the coil-shaped jalebi, Indian cakes are the easiest finish to a luxurious conventional meal.
Table of Contents
Indian Sweets in Dubai Bikanervala, Puranmal
Spiced with nutmeg and cardamom and crowned with nuts, almonds and pistachios, those cakes are a staple of most standard Indian foods. For those who’re hankering for scrumptious desi cakes, we carry you a listing of puts to shop for Indian candies in Dubai.
Absolute best puts to shop for Indian candies in Dubai
Bursting with flavours, Indian cakes are characterized via distinctive textures made the usage of a large collection of substances together with nuts, cereals and extra. The sinfully-delightful balushahi, kewra and saffron-based ghevar, ghee-laden boondi, and fudgy kaju katli are all a part of quite a lot of Indian candies.
Our most sensible select is Bikernavala because it is likely one of the perfect puts to revel in Indian candies in Dubai. Where has an eclectic choice of Indian candies proper from mouth-watering laddus to sugary gulab jamuns to meet your candy teeth!
You’ll to find just about a wide variety of desi-ghee, dry fruit and khoya cakes right here. They even be offering matka kulfi (AED 14), rasmalai (AED 7) and rabri faluda (AED 20), a lot to the satisfaction of Indian dessert fanatics in Dubai!
The eating place has branches throughout all the town however if you wish to revel in those cuisine from the relaxation of your house, they provide a web-based supply facility too. In conjunction with candies, you’ll additionally order gentle bites akin to chaat from Bikanervala – it is likely one of the perfect puts to get chaat in Dubai.
- Location: A couple of together with Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Costs: Range | Lal Jamun: AED 21 according to 250 grams | Particular Laddu: AED 18 according to 250 grams
- Touch: +971-4-420-7720
Situated around the town in 4 branches, Kamat Shireen is a well-reputed Indian dessert parlour in Dubai. The shop’s maximum well-reviewed choices come with the kaju barfi, kalakand, dharwad peda, kaju katli, anjeer paak, laddu and angoori gulab jamun! You’ll additionally position an order for candies on-line from their web site.
- Location: A couple of together with Beside Sharaf DG, Kuwait Side road, Mankhool, Dubai
- Costs: Range according to kg | Besan Barfi: AED 62 according to kg | Motichoor Laddu: AED 58 according to kg
- Touch: +971-4-359-8444
Bombay Candy & Bakery
Working for twenty years, Bombay Candy & Bakery is a famend producer of delectable Indian cakes in Sharjah in addition to in Dubai. Their curated menu contains other sorts of laddu, peda, barfi, halwa and ras malai. For individuals who can’t consume an excessive amount of sugar, their sugar-free cakes also are a excellent possibility! Colloquially referred to as Bombay Chocolates, the candy store in Dubai additionally cater to events, weddings and different particular occasions!
- Location: Reverse NMC Health center, Al Nahda, Dubai
- Costs: Range according to kg | Peda: AED 60 according to kg | Laddu: AED 36 to AED 60 according to kg
- Timings: Solar-Thu, Sat: 09:30 am – 01:30 pm, 04:30 pm – 10:30 pm I Fri: 09:30 am – 11:00 am, 04:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Touch: +971-4-239-8901
Sri Krishna Chocolates
Sri Krishna Chocolates is a reputation synonymous with delectable Indian cakes in Dubai. The preferred South Indian candy store began with humble beginnings in 1948 and has since then grown to world prominence. Sri Krishna Chocolates gives a positive collection of milk, cashew, ghee and dry fruit candies. You’ll purchase peda, dates laddu, badam halwa and extra from there. However the principle spotlight of this Indian mithai retailer in Dubai is the decadent Mysore pak. They even get ready present bins stuffed with candies that you’ll provide for your family members!
- Location: Al Qusais |Al Karama, Dubai
- Costs: Range according to the amount | Badam Halwa: ₹315 (AED 15) according to 200 g | Dates Laddu: ₹582 (AED 28) according to field
- Touch: +971-4-397-3132 (Al Karama) | +971-4-323-1485 (Qusais)
With a legacy of over 90 years, Puranmal or Puranmal Eating place is a well known title for flavoursome mithai in Dubai. Along with the normal Indian candies, additionally they be offering khajur barfi, batisa and Karachi Halwa. If you need to take a look at their cakes, you’ll consult with their shops or position an order on-line by means of their web site. Along with providing candies, Puranmal is likely one of the most well liked spots for boulevard meals in Dubai.
- Location: Store 7, Floor Ground, SIT Tower, Dubai Silicon Oasis | Dubai Funding Park, Segment II (Puranmal Central Meals Kitchen)
- Costs: Range according to amount
- Touch: +971-4-333-8312 |+971-4-885-7632
Shree Gangour Chocolates
Situated in Oud Metha, Shree Gangour or Shree Gangour Chocolates gives quite a lot of scrumptious cakes. It is likely one of the perfect Indian candies store in Dubai the place you’ll purchase kesariya jalebi, crammed gulab jamun, lanchha and seasonal fruit kulfi. If you need slightly selection, their baked gulab jamun cheesecake pastry may be a excellent possibility. Even if you’ll get right of entry to the store from any space in Dubai, it’s in particular handy for candy fanatics residing in flats in Oud Metha.
- Location: Sheikha Development, 13th Side road, Oud Metha
- Costs: AED eight to AED 22
- Timings: 10:00 am – 09:30 pm
- Touch: +971-4-337-4105
Royal Chocolates is some other candy store in Dubai which is situated within the vibrant, conventional marketplace of Meena Bazaar just about Al Karama. They provide a positive collection of cuisine that come with Bombay halwas, candy boondi, malai puff and dry fruit candies. You’ll additionally purchase those merchandise by means of their authentic web site.
- Location: Reverse Al Maya Grocery store, Al Fahidi Side road, Meena Bazaar | Store 1 & 2, Floor Ground, Khalifa Development, Al Karama
- Costs: Range according to the amount
- Touch: +971-4-352-8970 (Meena Bazar) |+971-4-337-2700 (Al Karama)
Kailash Parbat is an off-the-cuff eating eatery that provides one of the vital perfect Indian candies in Dubai. It has a couple of branches however the preferred one is situated in Meena Bazar. You’ll consult with their eatery to revel in jalebi, kulfi or gulab jamun within the comfy atmosphere of the eating place or purchase it on-line. In addition they be offering a house supply facility.
- Location: A couple of together with At the back of Arabian Nation Backyard Lodge, Meena Bazaar, Dubai
- Costs: Range
- Touch: +971-4-355-9888
With more than a few branches throughout Dubai, Chappan Bhog is some other good spot to revel in the decadence of Indian candies in Dubai. You’ll purchase rasgulla, gulab jamun, Bombay falooda, kesri rasmalai and the delicious carrot-based pudding – Gajar ka halwa from this position. Even if their shops have a pleasant, relaxed surroundings the place you’ll revel in your favorite dessert, they actually have a house supply possibility.
- Location: A couple of together with Floor Ground, Al Attar Development, Beside Lifestyles Pharmacy, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Side road, Al Karama
- Costs: AED 5 – AED 20
- Touch: +971-4-396-8176
Our record can be incomplete with out the point out of Mithaas in Dubai. Additionally known as Mithaas eating place, this is a standard Indian candies store in Dubai that serves dry fruit candies, jalebi, gulab jamun, rasgulla and rasmalai at affordable costs.
- Location: A couple of together with Meena Bazaar, Dubai
- Costs: Varies according to amount | Rasulla: AED Five according to piece | Dry Fruit/Mawa Chocolates: AED 90 according to kg
- Timings: 09:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Touch: +971-4-359-1300
Along with those puts, you’ll purchase Indian candies from:
- Sagar Ratna
- Regal Plus
- Fafda Jalebi
- Najood Chocolates
For those who don’t have time to consult with those shops, you’ll additionally order Indian candies on-line in Dubai.
For a extra global dessert revel in, you’ll take a look at the most productive puts for Insta-worthy cakes in Dubai the place you’ll revel in cuisine which are crafted to seem like shocking items of artwork and deserve a click on!
Since Dubai in point of fact represents the Arab heritage and tradition, it’s now not sudden that the town may be house to implausible bakeries and eateries that supply Arabic candies. You’ll check out the record of puts providing delectable Arabic cakes in Dubai.
Have we ignored out on including any of your favorite mithai puts in Dubai to our record? Tell us within the feedback phase under! We can make sure you replace it.